are we ready for a women president

Sunday, January 14, 2007

middle east, oil or terrorist ?

just confused about our REAL reason for invading those small countries over the past many years. I understand how most of true blooded americans were horrified and outraged and angry after 911, trust me i was one of them, I could finally understand why our fathers said they felt they had to go and fight for our GREAT country after attacks on our soil. Well it's been nearing 6 years since that day and we are still there. so here is my question to all of you real blooded americans, are we there for the oil or are we there to KILL terrorist. I think that 25% of our involvement is to kill terrorist and 75% is for oil. 911 gave our leaders a great reason to invade, control and police the whole area for our interest. I just say a clip on local TV that there is a small pocket of oil in LIVONIA, MI. I hope my leaders in WASHINGTON didn't see that, they might invade there to. [ lol ] but anyway thats my feeling about this BIG problem, your feelings are welcome.

1 comment:

1Green Thumb said...

Iraq is mostly about Oil in my opinion... I mean most of the hyjackers on 9/11 were Saudia Arabian... so why didn't we attack them, o that right they give us a ton of oil with no real problems, unlike Iraq/Iran. I also think though that the administration was thinking that if we start up a major base of operators in the middle east then all of the terrorists can come there to kill us instead of on our hometurf... it is basically putting a big red bullseye on Iraq and saying if you want us come get us. I mean really how many "terrorist" in Iraq are even Iraqies? probably not very many, they just crossed the borders from Iran and Syria and into Iraq to kill our soliders.... but that is just my opinion.

Google